Qingdao Shendun Waterproof Technology Co.,Ltd
PVC Heat Weldable Walkway Roll is designed to protect the PVC membrane in those areas exposed to repetitive foot traffi c and other hazards.The PVC Walkway Rolls provide a defi ned path to walk on for those servicing and repairing HVAC systems and other rooftop equipment found on low-slope roofs.Chat Now
PVC Heat Weldable Walkway Roll is designed to protect the PVC membrane in those areas exposed to repetitive foot traffi c and other hazards.The PVC Walkway Rolls provide a defi ned path to walk on for those servicing and repairing HVAC systems and other rooftop equipment found on low-slope roofs.
Walkways must be installed at all traffi c concentration points (i.e. roof hatches, access doors, rooftop ladders, etc.) regardless of traffi c frequency. Walkways must also be installed if regular maintenance (once a month or more) is necessary to service rooftop equipment.
Features and Benefits:
1. increased slip resistance created with a diamond tread pattern
2. Enhanced PVC formulation
3.Superior weathering package for long-term performanc
1. use PVC Membrane Cleaner to prepare the membrane to be welded
to the walkway material.
2. Position the PVC Walkway Rolls. Cut the PVC Walkway Rolls into
maximum 10' lengths and position with a minimum 1" gap between
3. adjacent pieces to allow for water drainage. Cut the PVC Walkway
4. Roll so a 4" minimum gap is created over any fi eld splices. (As the
5. attachment of the walkway to the membrane is permanent, this will allow access to the fi eld seams.
6. Using an automated welder, weld all four sides of the PVC Walkway Roll to the membrane. (Typically the same speed and temperature settings will be used for this procedure as for welding membrane to membrane. A test weld is always recommended prior to performing welds to the installed membrane.)
1.PVC Walkway Rolls are a maintenance item and are not covered under the Carlisle membrane systems warranty.
2.This product is to be used as a walkway only and is not designed as a perimeter warning line or a substitute for ballast. PVC Walkway Rolls cannot be installed within 10' (3 m) of the roof perimeter.
3. If possible, allow the PVC Walkway Roll to relax prior to welding in place.
Copyright © Qingdao Shendun Waterproof Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.