Qingdao Shendun Waterproof Technology Co.,Ltd
Composition: The asbestos-free TPO Walkway Roll is a gray thermoplastic membrane composed of an elastomeric polyolefin. It is reinforced with a high strength, wick resistant polyester fabric and has a serrated, slip resistant surface.The rolls work well as roof top service pathways, around roof...
Features and Benefits:
1. Increased slip resistance created with a diamondplate，tread pattern
2. Superior weathering package for long-term performance
3. Stocked in white, tan and gray, special colors available (minimum quantities apply)
1. Use Weathered Membrane Cleaner to prepare the
membrane area that will be welded to the walkway
2. Using an automated welder, weld all four sides of
the walkway material to the membrane. (Typically
the same speed and temperature settings will be
used for this procedure as for welding membrane
to membrane. A test weld is always recommended
prior to performing welds to the installed membrane.)
A hand-held welder may be utilized; however,
productivity will be decreased.
1. Walkway Rolls are a maintenance item and are not covered under the Versico membrane systems warranty.
2. This product is to be used as a walkway only and is not designed as a perimeter warning line or a substitute for ballast. Walkway rolls cannot be installed within 10' (3 m) of the roof perimeter.
3. If possible, allow the walkway to relax and warm up in the sun prior to welding in place.
Copyright © Qingdao Shendun Waterproof Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.